What's a better way to start a blog than the story of my wisdom teeth. I am in and out of consciousness while I am blogging this. My gums are also swollen, I think, and part of my lip is still numb. I miss the sweet laughing gas bliss of yesterday. I even created an awesome video of my adventure home yesterday. It was a pain, especially today since I'm not handling the pain killers very well.
When the I woke up I was completely lost and seeing double, I had ended up in a chair somehow. I asked the nurse how I had got there, she just replied that I had walked there. I looked at her and said something along the lines of "nuh, you carried meh, dhindn't you, I know you did. Doughnut lie to meh." Then I was in a fit of hysterical laughter. Luckily, the nurse laughed to, and disappeared. I have no idea where she went, I was seeing double and had to close my eyes.
I don't exactly remember getting to the car, but there is definitely video evidence of it. I kept falling, I remember that... I don't know how many people it took to get me to the car though. I know for sure I was in my right mind. Or I thought I was. I had the capability to pull out my phone and record myself. Luckily, I got twenty minutes of film time, which is a bit ridiculous, I know. But, since I have no recollection of the past 48 hours, I think it is very safe to say I am happy to know those twenty minutes of my life were well spent.
Also, I'll add another doodle just because I can. It's a break down of how I felt then, and how I feel now.
![]() |
| Then |
![]() |
| Now |




0 comments:
Post a Comment