Thursday, June 9, 2011

My (Sleepy) Day

First, I must say I hate birds. They may be so cute and so pretty sometimes, but their chirps are that of evil, they are just screaming obscenities from their trees. The real reason I hate them though is because they woke me up from my heavily medicated sleep. My gums hurt, I just wanted to sleep. I was so comfortable. I do in fact sleep with the blanket over my head. It keeps people from looking at my chipmunk cheeks and they know I am really sleeping. Those darn birds though... Darn them...

Artists Portrayal 

I honestly don't know how to solve this problem besides wearing earmuffs, but it's hot and it's hard to get comfortable with earmuffs rubbing your face while you sleep. It's like fluffy bunny tails against your face, I feel sorry for the poor soul that has to wear bunny tails on their ears...


Now I am still tired and slightly grumpy from being woke up. I can't yell because my gums hurt and I don't want to move because it wastes my precious stores of energy will be gone. I'm sure I mentioned that I am still tired, so this is a post posted in my sleepiness sleepy. 

I'm also out of my amazing bunny tracks ice cream. Oh how I love bunny tracks ice cream...

1 comments:

AUBREY said...

Birds are evil, ever since I washed my car it has become a target, if it's not the rain, it's bird-blargh! Okay so I figured out from my laptop it won't let me comment-pretty messed up huh. Bunnies heh heh.

Post a Comment