It's definitely been awhile since I have been able to do a blog post. A lot of things have happened in the past few months. Good and bad things. Mostly awesomely terrific things. My thoughts may be a little jumbled but I'll try to get through them as smoothly as I possibly can. I'll start a list with the good things.
1. I finally achieved my dreams of being a student at BYU-Idaho. I leave this coming January to pursue a major that I have still yet to declare. I cried when I saw their decision to offer me admissions into their school. Great day.
2. I got called to be on institute council. It is the best calling ever. Haha. All the people on the Council are such amazing people and can make anyone's day just so amazing. They are an awesome group of people.
3. My friend Aubrey took me to baseball games. We won, of course, I just never got my free tacos out of it.
4. I have realized how blessed I am with all my friends. I have met quite a few new people whom I already love dearly.
5. I cut my hair. I am now referred to as Justin Bieber. Which is a lie, I look nothing like him. My hair just happens to be awesome, more so then his.
I feel like I am making a crazy speech. Anyways, I guess it's time for the bad news. I am moving away from Mesa! I have decided to go to California with my parents to spend the next four months with them and enjoy their company until I have to go to Idaho. Even though I'm really sad about giving up my calling and taking a semester off of school. I know I'll have super awesome times in California. I'll try to do more doodles for my blog but I can't promise anything. Haha. That's all I have for today.
PEACE!
1. I finally achieved my dreams of being a student at BYU-Idaho. I leave this coming January to pursue a major that I have still yet to declare. I cried when I saw their decision to offer me admissions into their school. Great day.
2. I got called to be on institute council. It is the best calling ever. Haha. All the people on the Council are such amazing people and can make anyone's day just so amazing. They are an awesome group of people.
3. My friend Aubrey took me to baseball games. We won, of course, I just never got my free tacos out of it.
4. I have realized how blessed I am with all my friends. I have met quite a few new people whom I already love dearly.
5. I cut my hair. I am now referred to as Justin Bieber. Which is a lie, I look nothing like him. My hair just happens to be awesome, more so then his.
I feel like I am making a crazy speech. Anyways, I guess it's time for the bad news. I am moving away from Mesa! I have decided to go to California with my parents to spend the next four months with them and enjoy their company until I have to go to Idaho. Even though I'm really sad about giving up my calling and taking a semester off of school. I know I'll have super awesome times in California. I'll try to do more doodles for my blog but I can't promise anything. Haha. That's all I have for today.
PEACE!

3 comments:
Well, you can still get your tacos, the Diamondbacks play everyday, their slumping offense just needs to produce 6 runs or more, I don't think that's happened since the game we went to, sad I know, but guess what I'm pretty sure California has that same deal, maybe, I don't know, with what 5 teams, hmmm you'll have to find out from Padre fans. You do need to wear your J-Up shirt and show that D-back pride in California ha ha. That beaver kid, just goes to show that he had girlie hair, so he should have been ashamed to support it
Hey, you'll have somewhere to stay with me now and we can go see that one game in California. Also, we can go to that beautiful temple that is a block away from where I will be living!
Post a Comment